ESTABLISHED DANCE STUDIO NOW HIRING!
Are you motivated, energetic, friendly, fun and professional?
* Facilitate high-energy dance classes in multiple genres of dance including, but not limited to: ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop & gymnastics to students ranging in age from 2 ~ 18.
* Candidate should be a happy, positive, teaching oriented, team player who enjoys teaching all ages & levels, educating parents, and multi-tasking.
* Candidate will be asked to be responsible for day to day opening and closing responsibilities and office tasks with the direction of a clear job description.
* BA / BFA in Dance or Early Childhood Development or equivalent desired.
* Previous experience working with children desired.
* The ideal candidate will possess strong group leadership and customer service skills.
* Commitment to on-going personal education and program development.
* The candidate will be enthusiastic, engaging, and patient.
* This person must have the ability to work with all types of personalities.
*Ability to take direction from experienced and senior Staff members.
*Confident and invested enough to trouble shoot and self motivate.
A one year commitment required; a long term commitment preferred if agreed on by both parties.
Interviewing now for position beginning in June 2011.
- Location: South Hills of Pittsburgh, PA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org