danceart.

the next generation of Dance as Art

Established 3 room studio seeking new instructors for the new school year (sept 2012-june 2013). Competitive Pay and Great Opportunities. Need instructors in the following- Preschool and Kindergarten combo classes, Musical Theater, Tap, Gymnastics/Tumbling, Acting, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Voice, Cheering, Kickline.

Pls email resume and headshot to nyperformingartscenter@yahoo.com

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a professional international Broadway choreographer and dancer I would love to speak to you about the (Q)uest Intensive, a cutting edge intensive compiled of the performance industry's leading NYC/LA names in casting, talent agencies, Broadway Choreographers & Dancers, commercial dancers, actors and voice coaches.

Most recently, I have teamed up with professional and Broadway agent Lakey Wolff, on a classroom tour unlike any other. I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you the vision of (Q)uest. (Q)uest is a "journey" that each participating artist embarks on, similar to the talented faculty and guest artists that your studio provides to it's students, (Q)uest has access to a vast amount of professionals in Theatre, Broadway, Casting, Management, Voice and Dance and Ballet. In short, (Q)uest is a group of prestegious industry leading names coming together to share their experiences, passions and talents with artists who aspire to be where these professionals are.

Your school provides students with phenomenal teachers, talented choreographers and working actors as mentors. What (Q)uest can bring are the tools that these students need when they walk out the doors towards a professional career.

Our community is lacking the educational opportunity to extend far beyond the barriers of what classroom education can provide. (Q)uest allows the students an "inside" look at the industry through classes and discussions with top casting agents and managers. Students can gain knowledge on audition prep, etiquette and tips on "how to land the role" by people who were once in their shoes. Students can challenge their skills and technique with top dancers, singers, actors and choreographers from New York, LA and Chicago.

(Q)uest has the ability to construct an intensive based on the needs of your phenomenally talented students. We would bring the faculty to you based on the classes you would like to provide for your students. Some options are, but are not limited to: acting classes, behind the lens, on-camera seminars, agent Q&A, dance classes, vocal warm-ups, Broadway and concert dance repertoire, choreographic concepts, creating "your" business, audition preparation, and improvisation. We have princple dancers from Parsons, Ailey, ABT, Broadway and SYTYCD.

As someone whose colleagues have trained at your school, I can attest to the fact that there is NO better place to get your training from, but students need guidance on the business element of the performance industry. When talent and knowledge combine, there is no stronger artist!

At (Q)uest we believe the true power of an artist lies in preparation, the ability to leave behind the nerves and anxiety the business brings. The true key to a successful career is YOU and the way to finding and keeping a solid career is to understand your craft and gain educational guidance from faculty who live "the dream" on a daily basis.

Please check out our website www.questintensive.com - I am available for any questions you may have!

I thank you so much for your time, and I look forward to speaking with you. Please also visit my website at www.bgprogression.com

Best, Brandon Girouard Founder/Director (Q)uest Intensive Www.questintensive.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service