danceart.

the next generation of Dance as Art

Shannon Daw Smith's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"what's the pricing? i would like to mix some songs together and just don't feel good…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Mar 8, 2011 to Great Music!

3 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Shannon Daw Smith

"yes, i agree...some are awesome and some are not awesome..LOL- hey at least i didn't…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 22, 2011 to observations from a person who hasn't been to a convention in 4 years...

7 Feb 22, 2011

"the last one i went to was dance Revolution and it was like night and day and YES yo…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 15, 2011 to observations from a person who hasn't been to a convention in 4 years...

7 Feb 22, 2011

"teachers on staff rather, not actual studio teachers....we were all young once!!!! L…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 14, 2011 to observations from a person who hasn't been to a convention in 4 years...

7 Feb 22, 2011

"honestly, it was little to do with the actual convention b/c i love the staff etc- v…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 14, 2011 to observations from a person who hasn't been to a convention in 4 years...

7 Feb 22, 2011

"yeah, i see judy rice's feet and think...WHY?????????????? LOL- but she worked for t…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 4, 2011 to Pointe

11 May 2, 2012
Reply by Virginia Bagley

"i despise this part of the job... not to mention all of the potential money loss tha…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 4, 2011 to When will costume companies get it?

2 Feb 4, 2011

"you are giving me ideas! Why did i throw 200 old cd's away? WHYYYYYYYYYYY?"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 4, 2011 to Recital Back drop

2 Feb 4, 2011

"omg i just threw a whole bunch of cd's away..... that is awesome..i have contemplate…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 4, 2011 to Recital Back drop

2 Feb 4, 2011

"see, why am i not doing competitions?... they just scare the mess out of me!- i alwa…"

Shannon Daw Smith replied Feb 4, 2011 to So .. Where is everyone going this year

14 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Laurel Svensson

RSS

© 2018   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service