danceart.

the next generation of Dance as Art

General Topics (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Achilles Tendon injuries

I am wondering if anyone has dealt with an Achilles Tendon injury, and how they got back on track to dance again.  I had an injury just ove…

Started by Joni Reed

5 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Anneliese Burns Wilson

Competition Review - VIP (warning LONG)

Before I start I want to prefice this with the fact that our students placed well and we even came home with the 1st overall Broadway divis…

Started by Angela Pineda-Kyle

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kelly Bell

anyone familiar with dance in the houston area?

Hi everyone!  What I am looking for is a good dance school In Houston for a friend with a 4 year old little girl. She would be looking for…

Started by Rennae Tieken

0 Sep 14, 2012

Musical theater line

Hey everybody, I just wanted to see if I could pick your brains a little. I have been looking for too many hours to count. I have a musical…

Started by jennifer palma

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by jennifer palma

Large Group Competition Jazz - Mardi Gras theme

Have a group of 20 dancers that I am looking to do a Mardi Gras theme routine with. I have a super sassy costume of jewel tone colors. Look…

Started by Sarah Ingram

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Diana Parnell

Help Ballet Ambassadors win a grant

Please help long time DanceArt participant, Sondra Forsyth to win a much needed grant for her program Ballet Ambassadors.  If you want to f…

Started by Anneliese Burns Wilson

0 Jun 28, 2012

Goodspeed Musicals' Musical Theatre Dance Intensive (Application deadline: July 2!)

Goodspeed Musicals is launching a Musical Theatre Dance Intensive and the application deadline is July 2!  Musical Theatre Dance Intensive…

Started by Joshua Ritter

0 Jun 18, 2012

Dance TV done right, and So Very Wrong

BunHeads  Looks very promising.  Entertaining.  Great characters and script.  Features real dance students. Breaking Pointe  Painfully bad…

Started by danceart

0 Jun 13, 2012

Finale song for preschoolers

I have a preschoolers-only recital. What are you favorite finale "close the show"-themed songs for little ones? TIA!

Started by Amy Moore

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Amy Moore

Aweful competition please be aware!!!

I just want to share an experience we had at Thunderstruck. First of all, this was our fifth competition. All of our dances scoring has bee…

Started by jennifer palma

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by jennifer palma

RSS

© 2018   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service