danceart.

the next generation of Dance as Art

General Topics (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Dance Week Celebrations

Just over a month away, activities to promote National Dance Week 2013 are starting to pop up across the country.  National Dance Week is t…

Started by Anneliese Burns Wilson

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Anneliese Burns Wilson

Joffrey Summer Intensive Scholarships

Do you know, or are you a talented, young dancer who could really benefit from a Ballet or Contemporary Summer Intensive, but can't afford…

0 Mar 16, 2013

Performance 2

Words on Dance taped their new show this evening - Edward Villella at the Paley Center for Media.  Ballet legend Edward Villella was interv…

0 Mar 11, 2013

2 Great Dance Events in 2 Weeks - Performance 1

Tap Part 2 - The Rockettes and the June Taylor Dancers was a fun and lively panel discussion and performance put together by the group Danc…

0 Mar 11, 2013

First turned out basics?

Hi. Sorry to be asking this really basic question, but I've just begun dancing a year or so back, so need to know from the experience of th…

Started by Richa B

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Anneliese Burns Wilson

Funding opportunities for Australian Dancers

If you are dance educator based in Australia, check out new funding opportunities that were just announced by the Australian Teachers of Da…

0 Mar 5, 2013

Anyone having issues with Marcea?

Just curious if anyone has any feedback on their experience with Marcea? I ordered 11/28. Even though in hand date was 2/8 I have yet to r…

Started by Jessica Spencer

0 Feb 14, 2013

(Work needed) to the Los Angeles Area

I plan to be moving to the L.A. area in mid-June and I'm looking for dance jobs/ choreography jobs!! Any Ideas???

Started by JaVie JaMarr White

0 Feb 4, 2013

Gala Performance

SIBA - Salzburg International Ballet Workshop, is the ONLY workshop that gives you the opportunity to find out if you are really BORN TO DA…

Started by EUDanceArt

0 Dec 11, 2012

Salzburg International Ballet Academy- Intensive Summer Training

SALZBURG INTERNATIONAL BALLET ACADEMY [SIBA]JULY 14 - AUG. 11, 2013& SIBA Youth Program, AUG. 14 - 24, 2013in the beautiful birth city…

Started by EUDanceArt

0 Nov 20, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service