General Topics (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So .. Where is everyone going this year

we are doing:   DMI,  our DMA, KAR, Showstoppers and Starpower

Started by Christine Granier

14 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Laurel Svensson

Music Editing

I was looking for a program that would allow me to edit/splice together music. i have used windows movie maker but the quality itsnt good.…

Started by Presley Ann Evans

10 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Laurel Svensson

Swedish dance group looking for partnership

Hey everyone,Im Laurel from Sweden and is one of the founders and owners of the Straat dance group.We are a non-profit organization for you…

Started by Laurel Svensson

0 Mar 23, 2015

Swing Dance Class 2015 @92Y in NYC!

We have 2 Swing Dance Class Levels coming up in Jan. 2015! Great exercise & so much fun it's danced by All Generations! 1) New Dancers:…

Started by Myrna Caceres

0 Jan 14, 2015

NYU-Tisch Grad/BFA in Dance Seeking Teaching Position in/near NYC

Having graduated from NYU with honors in 2011 and having been out of NYC for 18 months, my son will be moving back to NYC and seeking emplo…

Started by Cyndi Huffman-Smith

0 Oct 15, 2014

40% Off from Rotation Dancewear

Get the new DancerDeals.com discount: http://dancerdeals.com/offer/40-coupon-rotation-dancewear/ The handmade pieces were created by Headi…

Started by DancerDeals

0 Oct 2, 2014

The Affordable Care Act and Dancers

Confused about what the ACA or "Obamacare" means to you, your studio or company?  Check out this handy list of links compiled by our friend…

Started by Anneliese Burns Wilson

0 Nov 1, 2013

The Seychelles African Economics Congress 2014

The ICD Experience Africa Program Forthcoming Events & Programs: International Conferences, E-Learning Programs, Young Leaders´ Forums…

Started by Mark Donfried

0 Oct 22, 2013

Trans Continental Cooperation in Africa

The ICD Experience Africa Program Forthcoming Events & Programs: International Conferences, E-Learning Programs, Young Leaders´ Forums…

Started by Mark Donfried

0 Oct 22, 2013

Youth Education & Development Advancement

Started by Mark Donfried

0 Oct 22, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service