danceart.

the next generation of Dance as Art

General Topics (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Boards - Save Your Favs!

The old board system is back - look at the top menu!     You will not be able to start new threads or reply to threads already there.  Plea…

Started by Anneliese Burns Wilson

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Anneliese Burns Wilson

Save Your Favorite Old Posts

Please only reply to this discussion with the messages that you would like to see transferred over from the old boards.  Topic, message num…

0 Dec 14, 2010

Sooo many emails...

I'm a tech-dumbie so can't figure it out....but how do I make it stop sending me emails everytime someone else posts? My inbox is overflowi…

Started by Meg

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by danceart

Opportunity for Dancers BET looking for great dancers with diverse backgrounds

www.myspace.com/BETdanceshow BET Networks is very proud to announce a new dance competition series coming in 2011 with Choreographer to th…

Started by Amberlee Mucha

0 Dec 14, 2010

The profile photo?

Tis the season....

Started by danceart

11 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by danceart

About the Old Boards

At this time there is no access to the old boards and messages.  When we are able to reference the old boards again, it will be for a limit…

3 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dina Meier

Hi

I can't get onto the "old" danceart page under Boards.  I also changed the layout (color) and saved it but it went back to the original pin…

Started by Suzanne Perdue

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Suzanne Perdue

Approvals will be Delayed

The process of updating the address for the site can take 48 hours to spread across the Internet. You might occasionally be returned to the…

Started by danceart

0 Dec 12, 2010

Small Local/Regional Comps in Florida

Originally posted by: DancnDream   Hello all! Some of you know...I am a former studio owner who recently moved to the southwest Florida are…

Started by danceart

0 Dec 12, 2010

battery powered turning base?

Started by danceart

0 Dec 12, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service