danceart.

the next generation of Dance as Art

General Topics (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costume from 2010 Catalogue

I am looking for a particular costume carried by Costume Gallery 2010. (style #10460) It is a hip hop costume called "Chex Mix". black and…

Started by Amy Sims

0 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Tori Crombie (Danznfool)

How to Work with a Lighting Designer

I sometimes ask friends and colleagues, "Is your job what you do or is it who you are?" Almost every dancer ofwhom I've asked this question…

Started by Jeffrey E. Salzberg

3 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey E. Salzberg

Dynamite/Stepp Stewart

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything lately about Dynamite competitions.  We were supposed to attend this in Lynchburg the weekend…

Started by Elaine Godburn

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Perdue

parachute to teach waltz/balance

just wanted to say..if you haven't used a parachute to teach waltz/balance`..you simply must buy a parachute and try it...it was a total hi…

Started by Shannon Daw Smith

4 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Stacey Cohn

where do you hold your recital?

I am looking to get out of holding the recital at school auditoriums.  Does anyone hold it at a different type of location?  How do you set…

Started by dance817

24 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey E. Salzberg

Live to Dance

Anyone else enjoy this show?  I quite liked it.  Although I fast forwarded through most of the chatter to watch just the dances.

Started by Diana Parnell

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Teffany Comeaux-Ibarra

RIP

For those who knew her, Elizabeth Sawyer, Anthony Tudor's accompanist and biographer, and long-time faculty member at the Purchase College…

0 Jan 5, 2011

Looking for inspirational quotes about Breast cancer

I am choreogrpahing a dance to the song "I Run For Life". At the end I would like the girls to bring out a banner with some sort of inspira…

Started by Chrissy Lake

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Pamela Farrar

Stage Lighting for Students web site

Stage Lighting for Students

0 Dec 29, 2010

Biker type jacket

Help!  I need a hot pink colored biker type jacket and a black one for a little gang type number I'm doing.   Wolf Fording has a great pi…

Started by Teresa R. Barton

3 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Meg

RSS

© 2018   Created by danceart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service